Saturday, June 25, 2016

My Clarisonic Mia 2: Update 2+ years later

I have had my Clarisonic Mia 2 for nearly 3 years! Wow, times flies!  I just wanted to update you what happened when my Mia 2 died and some other things...

Let me start off by stating that every Clarisonic item comes with a two year warranty. When I purchased my Mia 2 it came with a serial number on it (see other post about my Clarisonic saga) and I registered it. I'm so glad I did because within the first two years of owning it, it stopped working. Well sorta. It started doing the weirdest things. It wouldn't turn off. I had to wait until it ran itself dead. Then I would charge it and it wouldn't turn on. This was an annoying cycle that proceeded for a few days. Then it died. For good. Frustrated and internally freaking out (because I was addicted to my Mia 2). I emailed Clarisonic customer service. They asked how much I used it and how often I charged it. How this was really relevant to my dead Mia 2? Still not sure... Anywho, they sent me a pre-paid shipping label to send it back to them.So off  my beloved Mia 2 went off into the mail. A few weeks later I got it back.. I was SO thrilled to get it back. I opened the box and was surprised to see that that my Clarisonic Mia 2 wasn't in the box. Rather a plain white Mia 2 was in its place. If you don't know why this kind of bummed me out, then see my previous Clarisonic post. My original Mia 2 was pretty cute. Also, they threw in a free sensitive brush head. :)

So now its been at least a year later. My plain white Clarisonic works just fine and I'm still addicted to it. I have noticed that it doesn't stay charged as long as my original Mia 2. But it's not a make-or-break deal.

I got one for my fiance and its made a HUGE difference for his skin. I have solely been buying the cashmere brush heads, specifically the contour one. It gets into every nook and cranny around my nose. I love it. I used it everyday with the Philosophy Purity cleanser with a little Neutrogena oil free acne cleanser. I do not have acne anymore. I am always on the hunt for the right facial cleanser. The Purity cleanser is good, but I'm always up for trying new skincare. 

So please leave your suggestions for what cleansers you use with your Clarisonic! 


No comments:

Post a Comment